Thursday, November 5, 2009

Mail from Spain

I sent my LEM264 -reports to Spain only by snail-mail as I was hoping to get replies that way, but then I got frustrated as even after follow-ups some stations still ignored my letters. So, I striked by e-mail and got some QSLs;

RNE-1 Aragón, Zaragoza - 639 AM,
RNE-1 Andalucia, Málaga - 729 AM,
COPE Badajoz - 1269 AM.

Especially that QSL from Zaragoza was truly mind-warming as the director had kindly searched from their archives that very same regional break I heard over a year ago and kindly send it to me as mp3-attachment so that I can listen to it with a bit better audio quality. Besides that it was of course a very nice confirmation to my reception as the program clip that I recorded really was the same they broadcasted :o) !!!

I´m also very pleased of that Málaga -QSL because both of those RNE-1 stations are truly rare and nice catches here in Finland! And of course, I have been sending reports to COPE Badajoz since late 1990´s so it was very nice to get that reception too finally confirmed ...

After that I have now received 13 QSLs to 16 LEM164 -reports to Spain (81,3 %), which is quite ok.

Also received yesterday one really nice QSL from Japan; JOVR SBS, Shizuoka - 1404 AM with nice letter, QSL-cards and stuff. QSLing Japanese has been a bit disappointing this year as I remember them being almost 100% sure QSLers. LEM264 gave me 12 new reports to Japan and so far only 5 of them has QSLed ... where is this world going ...

No comments:

Post a Comment